Monday, December 11, 2006

im so pissed. really. i thought i'd write a dedication now, but im too angry to. di already showed my stupid pic to her friend. doesnt matter who, but she knew i was not happy about how the pics turned out and how i looked yesterday. [yesterday was shayoni's bday celebrations. di n i both wore saris. and i looked like a freak. and i mean it. triangular hair. and also a bad hair day. sumo-wrestler sized body. shitty face. correction, horse-shit like face. u need more reasons?] and et she showed it. i think i told her to delete my pics and cut me out from the pics of us tog so she can put hers up somewhere. but she didnt. oh well. Allah gave me an ugly face. at least i have a proper face with no defects. but there are more defects in me actually. im thankful for all that. but im still extremely angry. really. onek onek onek angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home