Saturday, July 15, 2006




you know even a hot and sweaty kaka is hot. ill prove it. wait . there. actually i think okay nvm what i think. tho he isnt sweating too much. so cute! and he's wearing gloves cos its too cold and he needs to wear gloves. awww. im upset tt the wc is over. btw, italy won. qt a surprise. i feel bad for zidane act, the head butting thing. but wtv. rules of the game. my kaka, however, nvr did anything to hurt anyone. instead, people pushed him down. just cos he's a kid. but hes strong, so he didnt get hurt.



speaking of kids. u know, my frens, that sinds and beans think im a b***. ya! i know! how could they. even bhaiya. ohhh. bhaiya sent me a really sweet msg. i was really touched. and hence i saved tt msg. but still, he called me a b***. tt word ought to be censored. no one shld be called a baby. its such an insult. n sinds totally has a smaller nose than me. so shes the baby. n beans too. shes uhm. whuny. such a baby! my friends are such kids. and i hang out w them! tts cos i need to make them mature. so their parents are relying on me to make them mature. im so proud of myself.

ohhh! i ate faster than sindhuja on thurs and friday. yayy! i eat fast! so i shld stick my toungue out at sinds cos shes a slow eater. YAYY!!

what else? stress. this weel. mon- ss and emath test. tues- emath ppr 1 mock exam. fri-phys ppr 2 mock exam. with like all the radiation shit. and we r still not doneyet w like the previous chaps. GRRRR. but i have bhaiya and abbu!! whatever bhaiya explained in >30mins abt cro-s, i understood.

pinky is so fucking annoying. he thinks hes so lovable. my ass.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home