Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hello hello hello to nobody in particular cos OBVIOUSLY no one reads this stagnant blog. lalalalla. prelims going on, which i strongly prefer NOT to talk about. but then again, tts how all my exams go. im such a hopeless case at times. fine, most of the time.

but then again [me and my random-ness. ugly paragraphs] i have decided what im gonna do in future- write a book about my life after i retire from being a bus driver. so right. okay i have no idea where this ugly post is headed towards. i took 9 mins to type out these 6 lines!!! omg. i forgot how to type. 12sept 06, the day ridi forgot how to type.

ANYWAY, 16 nov sometime after 10.20 pm[thats when ill come home on that day], the comp will FINALLY be shifted to my room cos bhaiyas got his laptop.

queens online. now i feel like eationg queenie eggs. i didnt eat them on his bday. eh di. queen just asked if imi apu got married. dont think ull ever read this. like i said, its a dead blog. dead dead dead. ok shaddup. im scaring myself.
queens online. now i feel like eationg queenie eggs. i didnt eat them on his bday. eh di. queen just asked if imi apu got married. dont think ull ever read this. like i said, its a dead blog. dead dead dead. ok shaddup. im scaring myself.

time to go. bye bye bye bye bye to nobody

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger cheesecake said...

bye bye to me :)
i check ur blog pretty often.. dont be shocked.. :)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger boxedin said...

Ok. tt was such a weird entry. omg! and congrats on getting A1 for Bengali. Who cares if its not counted? an A is still an A. Im so gonna FAIL HIndi and every1 said its so easy. I might even become the 1st ever HIndi sch dropout. GASPS!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger boxedin said...

Heyyyy Phrog/ frog.
ok. I juust wanted to greet u with tt. Have got nothing to say. :D
BYe

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger boxedin said...

UPDATE!!!! Prelims are over already! Though, now the main 1s are coming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home