Thursday, October 06, 2005

my chio red wallet

i dunno why i put tt as the title of my entry, but heck.
anyways, updates:
bhaiya's coming back!!! YAYYYY!!
had geography paper today
ive been using the computer so much tt ive got a bruise on my wrist cos of holding onto the mouse for too long
346 scraps on orkut as of the time im typing this!
roja has begun
we are gg to bd after all! woo hoooo
ive got a really nice red kameez, which is my bday present but im using it for eid
ive got physics n geog 1 the day after my bday
and most important of all!!!
MY BIRTHDAY'S IN 3 DAYS!!
yayy! im so excited.
lets talk abt my geog paper. i swear i was so screwed. only last nite i realised i suck at rivers. so i thought id memorise plate tectonics and other stuff first and leave rivers for the later on. cos usually i stay up so i thought id memorise rivers then. mistake no 2. stupid me. i kept sleeping n waking up every hour n thn sitting on my bed scratching my mosquito bites and feeling my forehead. btw, i think ive got dengue, hv got thousands of mosquito bites n my forehead feels really warm most of the time. wtv. but anyway, i thank bean for the crash course. i went to sch n ordered her to give me a crash course of alluvial flood wtv n leevees. and they asked us to draw a diagram on tt! so i cld.
sheesh. i dont think ive ever written so untidily n so much in 2 hours. 8pages, 16 sides. handwriting was usual sized, just messier. friggin idiots. so many diagrams to draw, so little time. arghhh. and some inconsiderate seniors were making so much noise. annoying.
hmmm. bhaiya had gone to brunei. nt to hv fun. but for ns. but it is quite fun. nt at time when ure doing those activities but when u come back n think abt it. like, really, obs was fun!
i wldnt mind gg again. carrying tt ugly smelly backpack, nt bathing after waking dunno how many km. canoeing n finding fish in our canoes. getting fibreglass on my thighs. thn tt stupid place where we stayed the second day. so dark n really creepy. n i was so stupid, actually smart too, to a certain extent. i took the place at the opening side of the tent. so like i kept thinking a dog wld come sniff me. oh ya!! my rotting wild boar! hehhh. the last day, when we were all rejoicing abt gg home. n the barnacles. eeee! and the super dirty water bottles. and the 'A' "engraved" on the cap of my bottle. stupid chicken boasted so much tt she'd make a story outta it. she cldnt. nanny nanny poo poo.
amar na kalke chem paper ase. and ami akhon online.
damn sleepy lehhh. eee! tt so singaporean. so many unfair issues ase ei gadha marka desh e. kintu shoitan desh like ultapalta law set kore rakhse. kisu korle shoitan ra sue kore. gadha desh. kono din e bhalo hobe na.
i think this is enough for a day. i shall go off now n learn the uses of metals. ta da pple[with a slight scottish(thanks ruch!) accent tho i cant imitate. u know, the art attack guy]

WELCOME BACK BHAIYA! -if ure reading this :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home