Tuesday, September 13, 2005

haha. havent been here for a really long time. anyways, i kinda like cut the area under my eye a bit. not purposely. the ball hit my specs, which hit me under my eye. quite painful. its like still very painful. burning sensation. somethings wrong with my dear dear brother. read his blog. he seems so sad and depressed. and like, for one month, we were like really really close and he like told me almost everything, and it was so nice and all. but something happened and he's a little changed. more reserved and silent. he's always looking so sad. i wish i cld help. i know he wont tell me cos i cant do anything anyway. but still. hmm. and just now i was comign up the staircase, and we met. he didnt even acknowledge me! hmph! i need to bathe. its getting late. but my eye hurts so much. one eye, my left one, is closed cos its hurting. and i cut my hair! nothing else. exams coming up in 4 weeks. really realy scared. acca. ei bar shai! tutu[the msn emoticon]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home