Tuesday, May 23, 2006

bhaiya:

if you ever read this that is. i wasnt being "daft" today. its true. u wldve known if u also did this badly everytime. ive been working for the midyrs ever since exams ended last yr and my results really dont reflect how much i studied. its annoying. it almost wants to make me give up hoping and praying that maybe someday i might do well and surprise everyone. im sick and tired of trying so hard and then seeing my horrible marks and hearing everyone say "shob thik hoye jabe". like kobe? since the start of sec 3 ive been like this. and u have ur life too and once u start studying its gonna be a LONG time till u get a break. now's the time for u to enjoy and my super screwed up marks are preventing u from doing tt too. and furthermore, i thought this time round, the papers were pretty easy and i even said i wld be glad if olevels were like tt. and thats how well i do. i said im sick and tired of trying, but tt doesnt mean im gonna give up trying. maybe just tt ill try lesser. tts smthg ultra stupid, esp cos prelims are 4 months away, and olevels are 5 or so. but someone who doesnt as badly as me all the time cant be any smarter than this. ugh. i hv to go now. my specs and vision are blurred from my ugly tears. everything nvm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home