Thursday, May 12, 2005

i promised i wld be back and i am.i wld write abt the other stuff i mentioned in my previous entry before gg on to write about my feelings towards some stuff which i heard today.and abt other random stuff.i.e,if i dont doze off by then.ok.the things which i gotta write abt.

2nd thing:bus trip

haha.was fun.my true identity exposed!!we took 61 back from buggs cos i was supposed to goo to di's house[yes.my date]thn like ok la.got on the bus then we plugged in our dicksman into our ears and were just looking outside for hot guys.ohhh!!!rewind back.i was trying to get into the bus cool-ly.thn my shoelace was untied.so its like i stumbled into the ugly bus and there was this cute guy at the front and he saw me stumbling in.but the guy wasnt exactly cute.too goody-two-shoes for me.like di said,'i like messy guys.'as in nt the goody-two-shoes,but messily cute.forgot he terms.ok.so press the forward button again.so we were looking outside for gdlooking guys.saw a couple.thn we arrived at the busstop behind queensway shopping centre.hmmm...3 guys frm bhavans intl boarded.when they were boarding,i asked didi,"how do they look?" and she said "nt so good.like pinky".ok la.so they boarded.typical indian at first.tts what i thought.thn since it was a bendy bus,they came to tt circular place to stand.muaahaha!!! thn the tallest guy suddenly caughtmy attention.he was cute la.like typical chehra.but i dunno.maybe cos he reminded me of the bangladeshi guys.thn they went in front to sit down.since there were 3 of them,2 of the better looking ones sat on those seats tt faced the back,and the other one on the normal seat.yup.so convenient for me right?those pple were also crooks.iccha kore,cos they knew they were being checked out.poor di didnt exactly hv a gd time cos they were too young for her.but dun wry,i didnt flirt or anything.just looked.thn got caught red-handed checking them out qt a few times.nvm.nt like they cld do anything.nth else besides tt la.

on to the THIRD thing:

meeting ankon online

haha.as those pple who read my blog know,my display picture on msn is ankon's picture.so anyways,on monday,me di and z were chatting.and all of a sudden,di msgs on msn saying he's onlineeee!wahhh!the "hurahuri"!!!i had to likequickly change my dp and all n msn happened to screw up just then.anyways,managed to change it in time in the end.just before he msged.so yup.duh i was happy to see him online.after ages.then got many photos of him now.so happy.and his baby pictures too!!!woo hoo!and he's handsome now.

i wld prob divert back to him,but i'm nt gonna let arid think im a loser or something.but someone's really nice.like he was so friendly the very first time we met online,and he didnt even hv any idea of who i was.thought he'd be pissed when i add him,but instead he was super nice.arid,on the other hand,seemed like a sarcastic idiot or smthg.like he already knows who i am,as in,he didnt know my emailadd,btu he knows im z's fren.nvm.im not gg back to him.YET.

4th fake thing: the surprise
i can't exactly remember what the fake surprise was supposed to be about.sry.

anyways,di told me smthg tt one of my own relatives had to say abt me.and it really did hurt a lot.at first i didnt gice a damn.but thn at home,when i thought abt it,i started crying.like.fine.i know im a slacker and all.BUT HELLO?ARE YOU GUYS BLIND???!PROB ARE.i agree tt i did slack a lot when these pple stayed with me last yr,but c'mon.if u do seem to fakely care so much abt me[and i mean FAKELY]thn why didnt u object when i said i dun wanna go to school on tt day?u had the power to do tt.but u didnt.thn what abt u guys being responsible for me wakig up in the morning?instead,ill wake up on my own at 5.15,thn do all the shit myself.and u only brought me to the freaking bus-stop for 10days.after tt i always wenton my own.and u thought u did a huge favour for me by taking care of me.im nt sure as to what i gotta say abt this,but i think it wldve preety much been the same if i was alone at home.so difference.oh!!!difference:nvm.cant say it here.ill appear too much of a bitch.i think i shld stop here abt these pple cos yeah.im already crying.

lets look on the brighter side.ive got my cousin and my brother behind me al the time,unless i do smthg horribly wrong.just happened to pop into my brother's blog again.n i re-read one of his entries which i really like.abt him thrashing up the spammer on said all those awful stuff abt me on sharmeen's blog.i know who u are,but you do not know tt i know.try anything funny,and ure so dead.obv tt person wont be reading this.but before she tries another one of her stupid pranks,she shld think twice.no.more than tt.but prasanthi is nice to me face-to-face,but so mean behind my back.what does she have against me?i didnt see any reason why she had to say those stuff abt me,cos i didnt do anything to her.i just hate adnaan,but tt doesnt give her any reason to be so mean.and bhaiyas also very nice.like he knows all,but behaves as though he's so innocent and blur.i dunno if he reads this.he says he knows a lot abt me.he prob does.i mean,yeah.he wld.but there's some stuff i wanna tell him but like dunno how to.im not sure whether he knows abt all these,so i wanna inform him cos i hope he doesnt get into trouble.and she's VERY PRETTY.when i compliment someone,it is a real compliment.cos its rare tt i ever compliment someone.so anyways,my brother and i communicate thru di.how cheap right.so ill prob tell di to tell him to delet those stuff or put them in a seperdate folder,away from dad's reach.

wanted to write abt some other things too.but i guess this is long enough for the time being.yup.some other time.besides,i need sleep.getting headaches too often now,and panadols are harmful if taken everyday.they do damage to ur kidneys.but its just tension headaches,no need to worry.nitez pple.tc!!!will try to update tmr if i can.



john abraham is EXTREMELY hot.just too good.
  • didi and i were drooling over him at wont-tell-you time of the night.di wasnt drooling much,but i was absolutely lost in him!!!yucks.sounds not right.but u know what i mean.john's hotness redefined!!

okok.the end for todayyy!bye.nitez,decided not to waste my time n energy writing abt tt loserish freak/jerk who added me on friendster.nitezzzzz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home